Striving for efficiency and simplification of work flows, I have moved a lot in various positions at home and abroad. Be it as an auditor or at senior levels of national and international teams, I have acquired vast professional and leadership experience in finance, accounting, closures, cash and HR management in multinational corporations and international organizations.
About me there is a lot to be said after 30 years of professional experience in different branches in national and international organizations:
Selection of projects
- Implementation of ERP systems (S/4 HANA, ADATA, WohnData, SAGE, DATEV)
- Implementation of e-banking tools (e.g. Barclays, UC eBanking Prime)
- Interface absence system to AX Dynamics
- Interface server import of payment runs from SAP to Bellin tm5
- Implementation of travel management tools with draft policies
- Set-up of real estate accounting, Concept Cash-Pooling
- EURO implementation
Master of Business Administration “European Management”
(certified by Association of MBAs, AMBA)
Diploma with distinction “International Financial Relations”
France, Great Britain, Spain, Russia
Possibilities of digitization
I am enthusiastic as to how digitization can increase efficiency and speed up processes in financial management. As an independent consultant, I am keen to share my enthusiasm and to contribute my ideas for streamlining processes to the benefit of national and international companies, incl. start-ups.