Do you have real crisis managers in your team who remain calm and adapt quickly to new and changing situations?
Do you know the impact of the corona crisis on your supply chains and on your personnel and financial needs?
Which are your expected scenarios?
Are your financial status and liquidity planning both up to date?
The toolbox of capital management is available to help you:
- Are there sufficient financial own resources to cover higher needs due to decreasing income?
- Are there possibilities to postpone payments, e.g. deferred taxes and/or can you reduce your costs?
- Do you need external funding? Have you contacted your bank and if so, have credit lines been agreed?
- Are you familiar with state aid (Allowance for working shorter hours, refund of social insurance)? See also https://www.bmwi.de/Redaktion/DE/Dossier/coronavirus.html
- Is insolvency a possibility? The German Federal Ministry of Justice is currently working out a scheme to suspend filing obligations for insolvency by 30 September 2020.
Act on time!
When you are short of personnel, make use of the advantages of interim management.
- You can secure specialists to combat crises at short notice.
- Your headcount and payroll will remain within budget.
- You pay only for hours worked. Within the daily fee all costs are compensated, neither employers’ costs nor leave entitlements apply.
- A shorter notice period gives you more flexibility to steer the process.
- Certainly, experts are also available online.
Keep well and fit